Education Department Rajasthan will be organizing BSTC 2021 in June 2021. Applicants who wish to appear in the exam may fill up BSTC Application Form 2021. The online form submission process will begin from June 2021 month. The closing date to submit the online forms will be the last week of June 2021. The entrance exam is available for Pre D.El.Ed courses. To appear in the exam the application fees will be Rs 400/- for a single paper and Rs 450/- for both papers. Every year more than 02 Lac applicant takes part in the Basic School Training Certificate program. Thus if you are looking for more details then visit the official links given below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of BSTC Application Form 2021 – Basic School Training Certificate Details
- 2 Dates to Remember for BSTC Application Form 2021– BSTC Exam Date Check Here
- 3 Minimum Qualification, Age Limit & Application Fees Required to Fill BSTC Application Form 2021
- 4 Steps to Fill BSTC Application Form 2021 – Basic School Training Certification Registrations Link
Overview of BSTC Application Form 2021 – Basic School Training Certificate Details
Department: Education Department Rajasthan
Name of the Exam: Basic School Training Certificate (BSTC 2021)
Opportunity Type: Primary Govt. Teacher
Mode of Application: Online Form Submission
Closing date to apply for Rajasthan BSTC Exam: Update Soon
Mode of Examination: Pen Paper Based Test
Expected Ratio of Applicants: 02-03 Lac participants
Last Year BSTC Exam Date: Announce Soon
Official Website: bstc2019.org
Dates to Remember for BSTC Application Form 2021– BSTC Exam Date Check Here
|Important Activities||BSTC Online Form Dates|
|Releasing of Notification||Update Soon|
|Opening of the online registration window||Update Soon|
|Closing date to submit BSTC 2021 Application Form||Update Soon|
|Deadline for submission of application fees||Update Soon|
|Downloading of admit card||Update Soon|
|Rajasthan BSTC Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Answer Key Release Date||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Raj BSTC 2021 Result||Update Soon|
|Final Merit List/ Rank Card||Update Soon|
|Counseling & Seat Allotment Procedure||Update Soon|
Minimum Qualification, Age Limit & Application Fees Required to Fill BSTC Application Form 2021
The applicants who wish to fill up BSTC Online form 2021 may first download eligibility criteria from here. Eligibility criteria comprise of Education, Age Limit, and Examination Fees required for BSTC Online Form 2021. Without satisfying these details BSTC application form will not get entertained.
Qualification Required for BSTC Application Form 2021:
An applicant who wishes to appear in the BSTC Exam 2021 needs to have a 12th Pass Certificate with 50% marks. The qualification must be applicable from any recognized Rajasthan Board or CBSE/ICSE. Simultaneously the applicants from Reserved Category may hold 45% marks in their 12th Class qualification. Candidates are also advised to show their 12th Marksheet at the time of Counseling. The student who is appearing in 12th may also apply for BSTC 2021 Examination.
Age Limit for BSTC Application Form 2021 :
Participants must be a minimum of 18 years old to fill BSTC Exam Form 2021. The maximum age of the applicant must not exceed 28 years old for BSTC Online Form 2021. Upper age relaxations are applicable category-wise. For the candidates of the SC/ST category then relaxations are 05 years. For OBC category relaxation is applicable of 03 years. Furthermore, information will be available in BSTC 2021 Notification Pdf.
BSTC Exam Fees 2021 Download Here :
Applicants must note that there will be two papers. If applicants want to fight both papers then you need to pay 400+450. But if candidates want to appear on a single paper then you need to pay exam fees applicable paper-wise. Other important instructions are fees once paid can not be refunded in any circumstance for BSTC Application Form 2021.
- Single Paper (BSTC General) only: Rs 400/-
- Dual Paper (BSTC General and Sanskrit): Rs 450/-
- first of all login to the BSTC 2021 Portal
- On the home page, you will get BSTC Notification 2021 link.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines from it.
- Now come onto the home page again and search for Apply Online link.
- Whenever you get it, just click on the link.
- Now start filling up the BSTC 2021 Application Form.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Afterward, you need to deposit the application fees for BSTC 2021 Examination.
- Submit all the details and then note down the Registration ID and Password.
Official Links for BSTC Exam Notification 2021
You May Also Check:
Conclusion: BSTC Application Form 2021 for the primary teacher vacancies in Rajasthan Govt. Schools. Online Form for BSTC Examination is available from June 2021. The last date to apply for Basic School Training Certificate will be updated soon on its official website.