Are you waiting for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2021? If yes then here is the good news for you. The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has announced COMEDK 2021 Exam Date on the official site. UGET 2021 is an entrance test for providing admissions to B.Ed/ B.Tech/ B.Arch courses in Top Engineering Colleges of Karnataka. The COMEDK 2021 Application Form has released on 22.03.2021. UGET (Under Graduate Entrance Test) 2021 last date is 31.07.2021. Participants who want to appear in this entrance test then Download COMEDK UGET 2021 Notification Pdf, Eligibility Criteria from the details given ahead.
Table of Contents
- 1 Collect Information for COMEDK 2021 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2021 Notification Details
- 2 COMEDK 2021 Application Form Important Date | COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Date Download
- 3 Eligibility Criteria to Fill COMEDK 2021 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 What are the Application Fees for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2021? COMEDK Registration Fees
- 5 How to Fill UP COMEDK 2021 Application Form? COMEDK UGET 2021 Online Registration Process
- 6 Download COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern | COMEDK 2021 Test Pattern at comedk.org
Collect Information for COMEDK 2021 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2021 Notification Details
Department: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
Exam Controller: KUPECA
Name of the Entrance Test: Under Graduate Entrance Test, 2021
Courses Offered: B.E, B.Tech, and B.Arch Undergraduate streams
Total Seats: around 20,000 seats
Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (Online Mode)
Application Process: Online Registration Process
Date of COMEDK UGET 2021: 31.07.2021
Downloading of Admit Card: 2nd week of August 2021
Total Colleges: 150 Engineering Colleges
COMEDK Official Website: comedk.org
COMEDK 2021 Application Form Important Date | COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Date Download
|Important Events||Dates to Remember for COMEDK UGET 2021 Examination|
|Notification Download Date||22.03.2021|
|Comedk Application Form submission date||31.07.2021|
|Closing date for accepting COMEDK UGET Application Form||31.07.2021|
|Payment of application fees||July 2021|
|Availability of Mock Test for COMEDK 2021||15.04.2021|
|Downloading COMEDK Admit Card||01st Week of September 2021|
|Conduct of COMEDK UGET 2021 Entrance Exam|
|Announcement of UGET 2021 Answer Key|
|Declaration of COMEDK UGET Exam Result 2021|
Eligibility Criteria to Fill COMEDK 2021 Application Form | COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are appearing in the COMEDK 2021 Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria. COMEDK UGET Application Form 2021 will get accepted only if you satisfy the UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria. Afterward, the COMEDK Application Form 2021 will be accepted.
Education Qualification for COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form :
According to the COMEDK UGET 2021 Notification Pdf, there are two streams offered in the entrance test. The first one is Engineering Branch and the second one is Architecture Branch. Therefore the education qualification in both cases is different. Hence we are sharing some of the important aspects of qualification for COMEDK UGET Notification 2021.
Qualification for Engineering Courses :
- Candidates to get admission into B.Tech/BE courses need to hold a 10+2 (12th) pass certificate from any recognized education board. The 2nd PUC Examination must be passed with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject. General participants must secure a minimum of 45% passing marks and the Reserved category must obtain a minimum of 40% marks.
- Diploma Candidates can not fill up COMEDK 2021 Application Form.
Prescribed Qualification for Architecture Courses :
- Applicants must have completed their 2nd PUC (12th) Examination with Mathematics subject along with other subjects. Participants must have secure 50% minimum passing if belongs to the Unreserved category. But if candidates fall under Reserved Category then they must have 45% marks.
- Simultaneously with this applicants must have appeared in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). They must have secured a minimum of 80 out of 200 marks.
- There will be no entrance test for the applicants seeking admissions to B.Arch Courses.
- Candidates who hold a Diploma can also Apply.
What are the Application Fees for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2021? COMEDK Registration Fees
Participants who are interested to fill up COMEDK 2021 Application Form must pay a nominal amount as registration fees. Participants who are applying for COMEDK UGET 2021 must pay Rs 1200/-. But if participants want to apply for Comedk and UNIGAUGE both then the COMEDK UGET 2021 Registration Fees is Rs 2000/-. Remember one thing participants must have PCM subject. Application Fees are nonrefundable.
- COMEDK UGET: Rs 1200/-
- For COMEDK and UNIGAUGE : Rs 2000/-
Payment of COMEDK 2021 Application Fees :
Applicants can make the payment of the application fees in the Online Mode only. The participants can use their Debit or Credit Card, NET Banking facilities to deposit the registration fees for COMEDK 2021 Application Form. On successful payment do not forget to note down the Transaction Number.
How to Fill UP COMEDK 2021 Application Form? COMEDK UGET 2021 Online Registration Process
Participants firstly download COMEDK UGET 2021 Notification from the official website by simple steps given below. Afterward, candidates must move forward to fill up COMEDK Application Form 2021. The last date for submitting the filled COMEDK UGET Application Form will get declare shortly. Therefore read all the steps properly and then submit the registration form correctly.
- Firstly log on to the COMEDK 2021 Official Website i.e. comedk.org
- On the home page, you need to go to the UGET Details segment.
- Participants may also check the COMEDK UGET 2021 News from the section present below on the home page.
- Now click on the links and the PDF file opens. This is the COMEDK UGET Notification 2021.
- Read all the details carefully and then start filling up the COMEDK 2021 Application Form.
- Start by entering personal details, valid postal address, education, contact details, etc.
- Now deposit the application fees through Online mode. Simultaneously affix recent photos and signatures in the application form.
- Recheck all the details and then submit COMEDK UGET Application Form 2021.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
Download COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern | COMEDK 2021 Test Pattern at comedk.org
According to the COMEDK UGET Notification 2021 Pdf, the written test will be held in Online Mode. The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has announced the COMEDK 2021 Exam Date on the official site. COMEDK UGET 2021 Entrance Test will be held on 14th September 2021. Participants before going to attend the examination must download COMEDK Exam Pattern 2021 Here.
- There will be 03 important subjects from which the question paper will get designed.
- The medium of examination is English only.
- Each correct answer will give 01 Mark.
- There will be no negative marking in the COMEDK Exam 2021.
- The question paper will have 180 maximum marks.
Conclusion: COMEDK 2021 Application Form available from March 2021. Examination in online mode will be held from here. Participants must fill-up the COMEDK UGET Application Form before the last date.