Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: The Indian Coast Guard is inviting applicants for Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik vacancy. The jobs are available across India. The applicants who want to participate in Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2021 may fill up the application form from 02.06.2021. The last date to apply online for the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy will be 16.06.2021. For further details like selection process, age limit, required qualification, pay scale, application fees, etc. read the article given below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Highlights of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, ICG Navik (DB) Vacancy 2021
- 2 FAQs For Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2021 | Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Also Known as||ICG|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Name of post||Navik & Yantrik|
|Mode of Applications||Online Registration Process|
|Due date to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs||16.06.2021|
|Important Dates to Fill ICG Navik Jobs Online Form 2021|
|Opening date for online registration||02.06.2021|
|Closing date to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Bharti 2021||16.06.2021|
|Age Criteria For ICG Navik Bharti 2021||
|Pay Band For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021||According to the performance in the selection process.|
|Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2021||
|Download Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs Application Form||Click Here|
What Is The Process To Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021?
- Firstly, you have to visit the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 official Website.
- On the home page search for ICG Vacancy 2021.
- Then click on the given link.
- After that read the notification.
- Fill in the required details in the online form.
- Recheck all the filled details.
- Upload the scanned images of Passport Size Photo and Signature in Online Form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take one printout of the Application form for future use.
Promotion prospects for Pradhan Adhikari, participants will be paid as Rs. 47600/- with other allowances for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy.
What Is The Age Relaxation For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019?
The upper age relaxation for ICG Navik (DB) Recruitment is as follows:
- ST/SC: 05 years
- OBS: 03 years
What Are Physical Measurements For ICG Bharti 2021?
- Height: Minimum 157 cms
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Indian Coast Guard Exam Syllabus
Download ICG Exam Admit Card
Conclusion: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 registration forms for Navik Vacancies has started from 02.06.2021. The interested applicants may apply online for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 before the last date which is 16.06.2021.