Do you want to download Madras High Court Admit Card 2021? If Yes, then Madras High Court Department is going to conduct an examination for 3557 Office Assistant, Watchman, Nightwatchman, Masalchi & Other Posts. The department will release the Madras HC Call Letter 2021 one week prior to the date of the examination. It is a very important document from the examination point of view. Candidates will not be permitted to the examination hall if they forget to bring the document with one valid id proof in original and with a photocopy. You can get more information about Madras High Court Hall Ticket from the full article.
Table of Contents
- 1 Short Details About Madras High Court Admit Card 2021
- 2 How to Download Madras High Court Admit Card 2021?
Short Details About Madras High Court Admit Card 2021
Name of Department: High Court of Madras
Category: Admit Card
Vacancy Name: Office Assistant, Watchman, Nightwatchman, Masalchi & Other Posts
No. of Post: 3557 Posts
Examination Name: Madras High Court Exam 2021
Date of Exam: Update Soon
Madras High Court Hall Ticket Download Date: Available soon
Official Website: hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Important Dates For Madras High Court Office Assistant Call letter 2021
Opening Date of Registration: 06.06.2021
Closing Date: 09.07.2021
Deadline for Application Fees: 09.07.2021
Download Madras high court Admit Card 2021: 07 days prior to the date of the examination.
Details Regarding The Recruitment Process
Department of Madras High Court releases the applications from 06.06.2021 to 09.07.2021. Interested Candidates can fill the Forms for Office Assistant, Watchman, Nightwatchman, Masalchi & Other Posts Exam. Registration Form is available through online mode. Applicants who are preparing can get all information related to Madras HC Call Letter through this Article.
Valid ID Proof Information Regarding Madras High Court Admit Card 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
Instructions To Be Followed – Madras High Court Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2021
- Applicants should reach the Examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the Examination with the Hall Tickets.
- Candidates have to be decently dressed.
- Students should maintain strict discipline in the examination venue.
- You are not allowed to bring a cellular phone, calculators, watches, and rings, or any device with Inbuilt Memory Notes, etc.,
- Aspirants should carry only Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) and Hall Ticket inside the examination Hall.
How to Download Madras High Court Admit Card 2021?
- Firstly Candidates have to visit the official Website i.e. hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Now, Click on the Direct link That is showing on the home page
- Fill in the registered ID and password in the relevant box.
- Check the All Details of Hall Ticket.
- Take the printout of the permission letter for entry.
Information To Check After Download Madras High Court Office Assistant Call Letter 2021
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Roll Number.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Registration Number.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
Important Links Related To Madras High Court Exam Admit Card Download
Conclusion: Madras High Court Admit card will release one week prior to the date of the Residential Assistant Exam on the Official Website. Candidates must bring the Madras High Court Call Letter at the examination hall.