Are you preparing for Group Exam? If yes then you can download the MPSC Syllabus 2021 from here. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is also known As MPSC which is inviting the candidates to appear for Group C Exam. Candidates can download the subject-wise MPSC Group C Exam Syllabus 2021 for doing good preparation. The Department will be taking the Preliminary & Main Exam soon for all the posts. Aspirants can get more information related to Maharashtra PSC Group C Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the given below article.
Table of Contents
- 1 General Information For MPSC Syllabus 2021 – Maharashtra PSC Syllabus 2021
- 2 Check Selection Process & Exam Pattern For Group C Examination 2021 – MPSC Syllabus 2021
- 3 How I Will Get Subject Wise MPSC Exam Syllabus 2021?
- 4 What Are Simple Steps To Download MPSC Syllabus 2021?
General Information For MPSC Syllabus 2021 – Maharashtra PSC Syllabus 2021
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Briefly Known: MPSC
Total Vacancy: various posts
Name of Post: Tax Assistant, SI & Clerk-Typist (Group C)
Examination Name: MPSC Group C Exam 2021
Mode of Examination: Written Exam Process
MPSC Group C Syllabus 2021 Status: Available Here
Official Website: mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Dates To Remember For Maharashtra PSC Group C Syllabus 2021
Starting & Closing Date of filling the online form: Update Soon
Download MPSC Syllabus 2021: Available Here
Issue of Tax Assistant, SI & Clerk-Typist Hall Ticket 2021: Update Soon
Date of Examination: Announce Soon
Check Selection Process & Exam Pattern For Group C Examination 2021 – MPSC Syllabus 2021
Selection Process For Tax Assistant, SI & Clerk-Typist Vacancy
Candidates who are applying for Tax Assistant, SI & Clerk-Typist Vacancy their selection will be based on Written Exam & Physical Standards. Firstly, applicants are required to attend the written exam which is divided into parts Preliminary & Main Exam for Group C Jobs. After both, the exam candidates are needed to appear in Physical Standard Test.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Standard Test
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Group C Preliminary Exam Pattern:
The preliminary exam question paper will be Objective Type-based for Group C Exam. Question paper consists of two parts which are having a total of 400 questions. Part I hold 200 questions & Part II also holds 200 questions. Total marks will be 400 marks & in which each part contains 200 marks.
How I Will Get Subject Wise MPSC Exam Syllabus 2021?
MPSC Syllabus 2021: English Subject
- Sentence Formation.
- Common Vocabulary
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Comprehension of passage
Maharashtra PSC Group C Exam Syllabus 2021: Marathi Subject
- Sarvsamany Shabdsangraha
- Mahni or Vakprachar
- Vakyatha Upyog Thasech Pranacsh Uttar
MPSC Exam Syllabus 2021: History Subject
- History – India & Maharashtra
- Science & Technology
- Economy – India
- Important Days
- Indian Constitution
- General Science.
- Geography – India, Maharashtra & World.National & International Organizations.
- Indian Polity, etc.
MPSC Group C Syllabus: Accountancy Subject
- Accounting terminology.
- Fundamentals of Double Entry.
- Source documents for accounting.
- Bookkeeping meaning & definition
- Subsidiary Books
- Final Accounts
- Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Trial Balance
What Are Simple Steps To Download MPSC Syllabus 2021?
- Firstly, Applicants must log in MPSC official website i.e mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- On the homepage search for MPSC Exam Syllabus 2021 Pdf. Click on it.
- Read the Maha PSC Group C Exam Syllabus 2021 carefully.
- Then download the Maharashtra PSC Exam Syllabus 2021.
- Take out the prints for scoring good marks
Conclusion: MPSC Syllabus 2021 is available for Tax Assistant, SI & Clerk-Typist (Group C) Exam. Candidates should download the subject-wise MPSC Group C Exam Syllabus 2021 from here.