Are you seeking Jobs in Warangal State? If yes then you have a good opportunity for NIT Recruitment 2021. National Institute of Technology is well known as NIT which is calling the candidates to apply for 129 Non-Teaching Jobs. Applicants can online for NIT Non-Teaching Vacancy from here. Online registration will start from 23-08-2021 for Non-Teaching Jobs. The Last Date of submission of the filled application form will be 23.09.2021. Applicants who consist of B.Tech, Engg Diploma, MCA, B.Lib, B.P.Ed, ITI, 12th qualifications can apply for NIT Vacancy 2021. Candidates can read the complete article which holds the details of the selection process, eligibility criteria, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 General Details For NIT Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Technology Jobs 2021
- 2 Am I Eligible For NIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021? Post-Wise Division For NIT Warangal Recruitment
- 3 What Are FAQs For NIT Non-Teaching Vacancy 2021?
General Details For NIT Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Technology Jobs 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology|
|Name of Post||Non Teaching|
|Total Positions||129 Posts|
|Apply Mode for NIT Vacancy||Online|
|Due Date of online registration||23.09.2021|
Am I Eligible For NIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021? Post-Wise Division For NIT Warangal Recruitment
|Opening & Closing Date For NIT Recruitment 2021|
|Starting Date of the online registration process||23.08.2021|
|Last Date for submission of NIT Non-Teaching Recruitment||23.09.2021|
|Date of submission through online payment IRIS||23.09.2021|
|Classification Available For NIT Vacancy 2021|
|Senior Medical Officer||01 Posts|
|Assistant Registrar||06 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||02 Posts|
|Technical Assistant||27 Posts|
|Junior Engineer||08 Posts|
|SAS Assistant||03 Posts|
|Library and Information Assistant||02 Posts|
|Senior Technician||19 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||19 Posts|
|Required Eligibility Criteria For NIT Non-Teaching Jobs 2021|
|Education Qualifications For NIT Jobs 2021||
|Application Fees For NIT Recruitment 2021||Candidates are required to pay the application fees category wise which is here.
|Selection Process||Selection of the candidates will be based on three stages which Written Exam, Skill Test & Advanced set.|
|Pay Band For NIT Non-Teaching Jobs||Selected candidates will be getting a good salary.|
|Official Links For NIT Jobs 2021|
|Download NIT Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online For NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|Check latest govt. jobs 2021||Click Here|
What Are FAQs For NIT Non-Teaching Vacancy 2021?
How To Apply For NIT Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants have to check the NIT official website which isnitw.ac.in
- Then look for NIT Vacancy Notification Pdf on the homepage.
- Click on it. Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Eligible candidates can press the Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and signature in the form.
- Then you have to pay the application fees.
- You have to pay the application fees through the online mode.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
What Is The Mode of Submission of the Application Fee?
Candidates can pay the application fees through the online mode which is Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card.
Conclusion: NIT Recruitment 2021 notification is available on its official website for 129 posts. Applicants can apply for Non-Teaching Jobs from here before the last date 23.09.2021.