PPSC Recruitment 2021- Punjab Public Service Commission or PPSC has recently released a recruitment notification for the post of 38 junior engineers (electrical ) posts in Punjab. The last date to apply for the PPSC Junior engineer post is 19 May 2021. Qualified and Interested Candidates can apply for the PPSC Junior engineer Recruitment 2021 through the Online Portal of PPSC i.e. ppsc.gov.in.
Table of Contents
- 1 Summary of PPSC Recruitment 2021 For Junior engineer – PPSC Jobs 2021
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2021- Get Qualification, Age Limit Details
Summary of PPSC Recruitment 2021 For Junior engineer – PPSC Jobs 2021
Name of Department: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Category: Government Jobs
Name of Posts: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Total Number of PPSC Vacancy 2021: 38 Posts
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Status PPSC Notification: Available
Official Portal: www.ppsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2021- Get Qualification, Age Limit Details
Educational Qualification For PPSC Jobs 2021:
- three years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Electrical Engineering or Higher qualification from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized University or Institution
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 Years of age limit as of 1 January 2021 are required to apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2021.
PPSC Junior Engineer Pay Scale: The starting pay offered to the Candidate appointed as Junior Engineer will be between Rs.35400.
Application Fee: There is no application fees
Selection Process: The selection procedure of PPSC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer Posts will consist of:
- Written examination (Competitive Examination)
- No interview
PPSC Junior engineer Exam Pattern 2021
Below we are going to share with you the exam pattern to be followed:
PPSC Vacancy 2021 Category Wise For PPSC Recruitment 2021
A total of 38 Junior engineers are to be filled in the Public Service Commission of Punjab. Listed below is the Category wise splitting of vacancies released.
Junior Engineer (Electrical) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCE, PUNJAB 13 Junior Engineer (Electrical) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF PWD (BR), PUNJAB 25
How to fill the PPSC Junior Engineer Jobs Online Form 2021 For PPSC Recruitment 2021?
There are a few easy steps that every aspirant needs to follow in order to apply for the PPSC Vacancy 2021.
- Interested candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the authority.
- After that, choose the desired link of the PPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Now fill out the form by entering the details, such as Name, Date of Birth, Signature, Address, and submit the form.
- Now pay the Application Fee by using one of the online payment methods available on the website, such as Debit/Credit Card, Net-Banking, Mobile Wallet, etc.
- Before submitting, please make sure that you save and take a printout of your application form.
Read the Official Notification PDF For Junior engineer Vacancies
Download PPSC Admit Card (Available soon)
Get PPSC Syllabus Topic Wise (Available soon)
Ques. How can I apply online for the PPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. To do so, please refer to the official online portal of the Punjab Public Service Commission or PPSC. Or you can also follow the procedure given above, in order to apply for the said post without any difficulty.
Ques. How many vacancies are there?
Ans. A total of 38 Junior Engineers (Electrical) have been released under the PPSC Jobs 2021.
Conclusion: If you have any questions or concerns regarding the PPSC Recruitment 2021, please leave your comment in the comment box below. Also, you may share it on various social networking sites. Thank you and best of luck.