National Testing Agency is entrusted with the responsibility to organize Joint Entrance Exam (Mains) at various centers. The first attempt notification is available now. JEE Mains 2021 Application Form is available from 09.08.2021. The closing date to fill up JEE Main Online Form will be 11.08.2021. There will be two attempts i.e. First attempt in January 2021 and the second attempt will be held in April 2021. JEE Mains 2021 will be held only on Sunday. Thus participants who wish to appear in the exam may fill up the application forms from the direct link given below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Collect Information for JEE Mains 2021 Application Form | Joint Entrance Exam Notification
- 2 Important Dates for JEE Mains 2021 Examination – Check JEE Main Online Form Filling Dates
- 3 What is the NEW In JEE Mains Examination? Check Some New Changes Adopted For JEE Mains 2021 Application Form
- 4 Who Can Fill JEE Mains 2021 Application Form? What are the Eligibility Criteria For JEE Main Examination?
- 5 How to Fill JEE Mains 2021 Application Form? What Are the Guidelines to Fill JEE Main Online Form?
Collect Information for JEE Mains 2021 Application Form | Joint Entrance Exam Notification
Department: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of the Exam: Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Mains 2021
No. of Seats: Various seats
Level of Exam: National
Admission To: Undergraduate Engineering programs
No. of Attempts: two attempts
Time of Attempts: July 2021
Total Participants: around 12-13 Lac
No. of Test Cities (India): 264 cities
Test Cities (Abroad): 9 cities
No. of Slots: 8 slots
Mode of JEE Main Application Form: Online Registration Process
Last date to apply online: 11.09.2021
Official Website: nta.nic.in & jeemain.nic.in
Important Dates for JEE Mains 2021 Examination – Check JEE Main Online Form Filling Dates
|Registration Dates||July 2021|
|Test Practice Center Registrations||01st Batch – 06.07.2021 to 08.07.2021
2nd Batch – 09.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
|Final Date to pay the application fees||20.07.2021|
|Correction Period of JEE Mains 2021 Application Form||09.08.2021 to 11.08.2021|
|Announcement of Date & Shift for Paper I & II||July 2021|
|Announcement of Exam City for Paper I & II||July 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||Update Soon|
|JEE Mains 2021 Exam Date||Update Soon
Paper 1: Update Soon
Paper-II: Update Soon
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||to be notified|
|Declaration of Result||Update Soon|
|Registration Dates||Update Soon|
|Correction Period of JEE Mains 2021 Application Form||To be Notified|
|Release of Admit Card||Update Soon|
|JEE Main 2021 April Exam||Update Soon|
What is the NEW In JEE Mains Examination? Check Some New Changes Adopted For JEE Mains 2021 Application Form
- National Testing Agency (NTA) is granted the responsibility in the place of CBSE to organize JEE Mains Exam 2021.
- This agency would be accepting the JEE Mains Application Form 2021 twice a year.
- Applicants of any age may apply.
- Simultaneously the applicant who has passed their 12th Examination in 2021, or appearing in 2021 may apply.
- Category-wise application fees for Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Mains) 2021 are also reduced.
- The NTA has developed 1.5 common service centers to fill application forms, pay fees, upload documents, etc.
- JEE Mains 2021 Paper I will held into two shifts whereas Paper-II will be held into 1 shift.
- From 2021 onwards Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Mains will be held in Computer Based (Online) Format.
- The drawing section in Paper-II will be conducted in pen paper-based format only.
- 2697 service centers are established where student can ask their query for jee mains 2021 application form.
- Registrations for the same will be commencing from 10th September to 14th September 2021.
- Mock Test/ Sample Papers for the preparations are available now.
- Participants may download JEE Mains 2021 Mock Test papers or can face them online.
- Applicants can appear in both examinations as marks of both tests will be counted.
- Approx. 2 Lac applicants are going to appear per session for JEE Main Exam 2021.
Who Can Fill JEE Mains 2021 Application Form? What are the Eligibility Criteria For JEE Main Examination?
Participants who wish to apply for Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) 2021 may check the Eligibility Criteria Firstly. The eligibility criteria are the newly added age limits, education qualification, application fees, etc. Applicants need to satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise your JEE Main 2021 Application Form will get rejected.
Age Limit for JEE Main Online Form 2021
NTA (National Testing Agency) has removed the Age Bar for JEE Mains 2021 Application Form. The applicants who have passed the 12th Class Examination in the year 2021 or appearing in 2021 may apply for JEE Main Application Form 2021.
Qualification Required to Appear in JEE Main Exam 2021
As stated above only such applicants who have to declare pass in the 12th Exam from the year 20121 and are appearing in 2021 can apply. Such applicants may apply for both attempts i.e. July & August 2021 JEE Mains 2021. Simultaneously the applicants must hold at least 5 subjects at the time of completing the 12th examination. Candidates who were holding 04 subjects can not apply.
Application Fees for JEE Main Application Form 2021
Participants will become happy to know that registrations fees for the Joint Entrance Exam Mains 2021 are being deducted. Now the application fees are reduced to nominal charges in comparison to last year’s. Below our team is sharing the category-wise application fees applicable for JEE Mains 2021 Application Form.
Selection Process Given in JEE Main Notification 2021
There will be two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper II wherein Paper I will be Computer Based (Online) Test. Simultaneously the Paper-II will be conducted into Pen Paper Based (Offline) Test. Marks of both papers will be calculated at the time of preparation of the results. Candidates can check the complete syllabus and exam pattern from the JEE Main Exam Notification Pdf 2021.
How to Fill JEE Mains 2021 Application Form? What Are the Guidelines to Fill JEE Main Online Form?
Candidates who want to fill JEE Main Application Form 2021 need to submit it. The direct and official links to submit the JEE Main Exam Form 2021 are available below. Participants may follow the directions and then download Joint Entrance Exam Notification & Apply Online for JEE Main 2021 Examination.
Simple Steps to Fill UP JEE Main 2021 Online Form :
- First of login to NTA or JEE Main 2021 Portal i.e. nta.nic.in or jeemain. nic.in
- On the home page, you will get JEE Main 2021 Online Form.
- Click on the link and now you need to start filling up the registration form with complete details.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, valid Email ID, and Contact No.
- Also, deposit the application fees for JEE Mains 2021 Application Form by Online Method.
- On successful submission of application, fees note down the Transaction No.
- Afterward, you need to recheck the JEE Main 2021 Online Form.
- Thereafter you need to submit the jee Main 2021 application form.
- On final submission note down the Registration No. & Password for future use.
Conclusion: JEE Mains 2021 Application Form release for engineering seats. The closing date for submission of JEE Main 2021 Online Form is 09.08.2021. Check furthermore details for JEE Main Exam 2021 from the official links given above.