Maharashtra Bank invites online applications from Graduates for 150 Generalist Officer in Scale-II Project vacancies. Eligible candidates can participate in the Latest Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 by applying through online mode. The starting date to apply online is 22nd march 2021. Whereas the last date for submission of a fully filled online application form is 6th April 2021. The department will select candidates on the basis of two stages. These are, Shortlisting and Personal Interviews. The minimum age to apply online for Generalist Officer Jobs is 25 years. Whereas the maximum age must not exceed 35 years. Candidates can read more information about the Bank of Maharashtra GO Recruitment 2021 from the complete article.
Table of Contents
- 1 General Information Regarding Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Notification
- 2 What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Bank GO Recruitment 2021?
- 3 How To Apply Online For Generalist Officer Recruitment?
General Information Regarding Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Notification
Name of the Department: Maharashtra Bank
Category: Bank Jobs
Name of the Post: Generalist Officer
Total SO Vacancy: 150
Registration Mode: Online Mode
Official Website: bankofmaharashtra.in
Important Apply Online Dates For Maharashtra Bank Jobs 2021
Starting date: 22.03.2021
Ending date: 06.04.2021
Application hard copy last date: 06.04.2021
Interview date: Notify soon
Bank Of Maharashtra Vacancy Distribution – Apply Online For 150 Generalist Officer Jobs Vacancies
- SC – 22
- ST – 11
- OBC – 40
- EWS – 15
- UR – 62
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Bank GO Recruitment 2021?
Educational qualification – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the
aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing
of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
A professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized
University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Experience – Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any
Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit-related areas / Branch Head / in Incharge is preferable.
Age – The Minimum age is 25 years and the maximum age is 35 years
Check Out Scale Of Pay For Generalist Officer Vacancy
Aspirants will be getting a decent amount of salary after selection. We are sharing the complete Pay Scale for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 below:
- Scale-II ₹ 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810
What Is The Application Fee For Bank of Maharashtra GO Jobs 2021?
|1||OBC / General||Rs. 1180|
How To Apply Online For Generalist Officer Recruitment?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is bankofmaharashtra.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct application online link for the Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2021.
- Click on the link. It will open in a new tab.
- Start filling the online application form by entering only the relevant information asked in it.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature, etc. in the online form.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Important Links Related To Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
Conclusion: The Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification has been published on the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.03.2021 to 06.04.2021. Candidates will be selected in the Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2021 through shortlisting and personal interviews.