Looking For BHEL Recruitment 2021? If yes then apply from Here. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is going to recruit applicants for 15 Medical Consultant Vacancies. Candidates who are interested & eligible can apply for BHEL Medical Consultant Vacancy 2021. The registration process has started from 12.05.2021 for BHEL Jobs 2021. The Last Date of the registration process is 15.06.2021. Applicants can check All Important details by reading the above-given article carefully.
Table of Contents
- 1 Brief Details About BHEL Recruitment 2021 | Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs 2021
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For BHEL Medical Consultant Vacancy 2021 | Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2021
- 2.1 What Is The Education Qualification For BHEL Recruitment 2021?
- 2.2 How Much Age Is Needed To Apply For BHEL Medical Consultant Jobs 2021?
- 2.3 What Is The Application Fees For BHEL Jobs 2021?
- 2.4 How Can I Select For BHEL PTMC Recruitment 2021?
- 2.5 What Is The Pay Band For Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2021?
- 3 What Are Simple Steps To Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2021?
Brief Details About BHEL Recruitment 2021 | Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs 2021
|Name Of The Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Job Title||PTMCs (Orthopedic Surgeon, ICU Anaesthetist, Dermatologist, Psychiatrist, Obst. & Gynecologist, General Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, ENT, Physician, GDMOs) Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||15 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply for BHEL Vacancy 2021||15.06.2021|
What Are Important Dates For BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021?
- Starting date of Registration: 12.05.2021
- Closing date of submitting the filled form: 15.06.2021
- Last date for submission of photocopy of the consecration letter and other necessary documents: 15.06.2021
How Can I Classify For Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Vacancy 2021?
- Orthopedic Surgeon: 01 Posts
- ICU Anaesthetist: 01 Posts
- Dermatologist: 01 Posts
- Psychiatrist: 01 Posts
- Obst. & Gynaecologist: 01 Posts
- Ophthalmologist: 01 Posts
- General Surgeon: 02 Posts
- ENT: 01 Post
- Physician: 01 Post
- GDMOs: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For BHEL Medical Consultant Vacancy 2021 | Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2021
What Is The Education Qualification For BHEL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates must have MD/MS/PG Diploma/DNB in their respective field from the recognized University and Institution.
How Much Age Is Needed To Apply For BHEL Medical Consultant Jobs 2021?
Applicants should not exceed age more than 64 years as per rules of the Government.
What Is The Application Fees For BHEL Jobs 2021?
There are no application fees as per the rule of the Government.
How Can I Select For BHEL PTMC Recruitment 2021?
Selection of the candidates will be based on the verification of Original Certificates/ Documents and performance in Interviews.
What Is The Pay Band For Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2021?
The Department will be offering a nice amount of salary to the selected candidates.
- MD/MS/DNB: Rs. 530/- per hour
- PG Diploma: Rs. 460/- per hour
- MBBS with 01-year experience: Rs. 350/- per hour
What Are Simple Steps To Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants have to check the BHEL official website.
- Look for the BHEL Vacancy 2021 Notification on the homepage.
- Click on it. Read out the complete details from the advertisement.
- After that candidates can take out the print of the application form.
- Start filling up the application form with the correct details.
- Upload the colored passport size photo and do the signature in form.
- Go through the application form once to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Send the application form to the respective address.
“Application for Part-Time Medical Consultants-02/2021” OR send it by post to Recruitment Section, Ground Floor Main Administrative Building, HEEP, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar-249403, Uttarakhand. so as to reach on OR before 24th May 2021.
Conclusion: BHEL Recruitment 2021 forms are available for 15 Consultant Jobs. Applicants can fill forms for BHEL PTMC Jobs before the last date which is 15.06.2021.